We Get Asked Regularly “What Is Branding & Do I Need IT?”
Let’s break this down into two sections, shall we? First-What Is Branding?
Definition: The marketing practice of creating a name, symbol or design that identifies and differentiates a product from other products.
An effective brand strategy gives you a major edge in increasingly competitive markets. But what exactly does “branding” mean? Simply put, your brand is your promise to your customer. It tells them what they can expect from your products and services, and it differentiates your offering from that of your competitors. Your brand is derived from who you are, who you want to be and who people perceive you to be.
At Insight Signs & Graphics we work with our business partners to dream big, drive down and define what your business goals are. From there we put together a strategy that is cost effective and easy to implement based on the following factors.
- Are you the innovative maverick in your industry? Or the experienced, reliable one?
- Is your product the high-cost, high-quality option, or the low-cost, high-value option? You can’t be both, and you can’t be all things to all people.
- Who you are should be based to some extent on who your target customers want and need you to be.
- The foundation of your brand is your logo. Your website, packaging and promotional materials–all of which should integrate your logo–communicate your brand.
Defining Your Brand Is Like A Journey Of Personal & Business Self-Discovery
Whether you have already identified these four cornerstones of your brand or you need our assistance, we are here to help you define and implement measurable & effective strategies to increase your business market position.
- What is your company’s mission?
- What are the benefits and features of your products or services?
- What do your customers and prospects already think of your company?
- What qualities do you want them to associate with your company?
We help you do the research. Learn the needs, habits and desires of your current and prospective customers. You don’t rely on what you think your customers think, you want to know and guide to what they think by your branding and marketing strategies.
Do I Need To Brand My Company–YES ABSOLUTELY!
So, how does Insight Signs & Graphics help me brand my company? What does that entail and what do I need to do?
The creative team at Insight Signs & Graphics we have a vested interest and are very committed to helping your business grown and thrive. Not only is it essential for the well-being of our economy, but is is a mark of our personal growth and success as a company and shows that we are achieving our personal branding & marketing objectives of providing top-quality marketing, sign, graphic & apparel design services to our clients!